Content management in organizations increasingly needs efficient and flexible tools to cope with the growing volume of produced and received documents. The dematerialization of procedures requires, complementarily, the move to information systems that are more and more intelligent in managing critical business information flows.
The HolDOC document management system is a platform that has evolved over nearly 20 years and is prepared to meet the challenges of this scenario of constant change and growing demand.
This is an integrated, versatile system, which allows documjent registration, classification, treatment and archiving, managing all stages of the documents life cycle. Supported by a workflow system, it ensures the processing of information and makes sure to meet the deadlines, sending alerts or performing automatic forwards.
HolDOC standardizes the treatment of metadata and their respective digital media, focuses it on a single database with restricted access and facilitates the process of documentary searches with multiple criteria.
At the same time, it allows to quickly cross information between various institutions, departments or employees, by predefined circuits or circuits established by the stakeholders. All these features enhance the reduction of resources and the streamlining of procedures.
In addition to being a complete tool to support administrative management, HolDOC displays additional features to support planning and resource management, making its capabilities unlimited. It is a modular system with scalable capacity, both regarding the features, and the level of support technologies and data volume.
- Accessibility and ergonomics ensured by a responsive user interface that allows its use in different platforms;
- Access control based on access protected by username / password and user profiles;
- Ongoing audit of the actions of users;
- Automatic numbering of records according to the rules of the organization;
- Information cockpit on the login page that provides a set of statistical indicators;
- Multicriteria search with the possibility to export results to MS Excel files;
- Various statistics with data presented in tabular and graphical form;
- Automatic messages and / or alerts to users or user groups;
- Centralisation of entities registration;
- Georeferencing of events related to entities.
- Dematerialisation of processes (scanning) through registration, circulation and archiving of documents in electronic platforms;
- Integrated information management related to documents and processes;
- Standardization of information processing;
- Greater efficiency in search with the possibility of using multiple criteria simultaneously;
- Liberation of human resources due to the introduction of automatic processings;
- Automatic generation of documents from templates;
- Integration with e-mail fax or others systems;
- Increased security with losses mitigation due to the centralized digital archive;
- Optimisation of processing times through well-defined document life cycles and an integrated workflow.
- Registration and classification of all the organization’s documents according to several criteria, including the Document Classification Plan;
- Scan of paper documents (entries) and archiving of documents in the electronic form (outputs, internal);
- Management of the information contained in documents through metadata, including retention times for all stages of the documents life cycle in accordance with the organization Document Classification Plan;
- Electronic circulation of documents;
- Digital signature of documents;
- Association among documents – folders / pro-cesses;
- Multicriteria search on documents meta-data;
- Use of document templates;
- Versions control of digital support;
- Integration with scanning systems, web portals, email systems;
- Files association to documentary records using “drag and drop”.
- Registration of processes metadata (dates, events, entities, facts, among others);
- Association of documents to processes;
- Association among processes;
- Online consultation of all documents and associated processes and digital information (sound and images, among others);
- Multicriteria search on processes meta-data;
- Single view on entities – common database sharing of Entities/Contacts.
- Definition of processing circuits and assignment of persons in charge;
- Possibility of defining structured, ad hoc and/or mixed flows;
- Electronic circulation of documents and online issuing of decisions and opinions;
- Internal messaging system;
- Deadlines control for tasks execution;
- Tasks lists by user;
- Internal / external alerts (email and SMS).